Our plans are provided by Golden Charter who are the UK's leading provider of funeral plans, having helped over 100,000 people with their later life planning. Golden Charter has guaranteed acceptance, regardless of your medical health history.
Everyone has different needs – and we provide a range of funeral plans designed to meet your requirements at a price you can afford. As well as a selection of plans we also offer a choice of how to pay for the plan that’s best suited to your requirements. You can select monthly instalments or pay for your plan in full in one convenient payment. Plans start from only £15.85 per month.
Many families choose to discuss their choices for the type and style of a funeral and record their preferences in advance with their funeral director. When the next step is taken, and a future funeral service is paid for in advance it becomes a prepaid funeral.
Doing this gives you the chance to personalise the service and make it a celebration of your life. It can also be a way to get your loved ones involved in creating a positive and meaningful experience. It also secures the cost of the funeral at today’s prices and avoids the rising costs making it a financially viable option.
Lastly and maybe most importantly, it removes the burden of leaving family members to make difficult decisions, it removes the guesswork and also the worry of paying for the services at a stressfull and traumatic time.
Our funeral plans are bespoke, customised and priced individually as well as guaranteed to ensure that your wishes will be adhered to and your payment guaranteed. Payment may be made in monthly instalments or in full.
A prepaid plan provides for many options including:
- Professional guidance, information and ideas about what is important to you and assistance with any final details, such as newspaper notices and order of flowers.
- Transfer of the deceased into the care of our funeral home
- Mortuary care for the deceased prior to the funeral, including preparation for viewings.
- Provision of coffin or casket.
- Attendance of experienced funeral director at the funeral ceremony, viewings, crematorium or graveside.
- All necessary documentation for your burial or cremation.
- Provision of hearse and other vehicles.
- Cremation arrangements.
- Cemetery fees.
- Press notices.
- Floral tributes.
- Clergy fees.
- Travel Protection Plan can be included for occasions when you are temporarily away from home.